Employment Opportunity: Director, Handbell Choir – part time
St. John’s United Church of Christ, Indianapolis is looking for an individual who can:
– organize handbell groups to meet the needs and abilities of the congregation
– regularly inspect and maintain the care of the handbells
– maintain regular communication with the sanctuary choir director, organist and others as determined
– conduct weekly rehearsals
– participate in worship service(s) at least monthly, and other special events as scheduled
– select and order music as needed to enhance various church events
– attend scheduled staff meetings
Please submit resumé for consideration to email@example.com.
Post Your Ad Here!
Do you have a set of handbells that needs a new home? Or does your ensemble have an opening for a prospective ringer? Or are you looking for a new handbell choir director? Reach out to the Area 5 community by posting your advertisement here! You can also chat with our membership on Facebook.
To submit an advertisement email the following information to our Webmaster. Please wait approximately one week for your listing to appear on the Area 5 website.
- Brief description
- Location (city and state)
- Organization and/or Contact name
- Contact information (email or phone number)
- Organization website (optional)
- Listing end date, if applicable