2017 Fall Education Workshops
This fall, Area 5 will present our annual one-day workshops for ringers and directors, offering opportunities for repertoire reading and improving techniques, rhythm, coordination, musicality, and other aspects of handbell ringing. Each state will have one or more locations for you to choose from.
All workshops will be $25 for HMA members and $30 for non-members. Online registration will be available soon.
Come to a workshop near you this fall!
Kentucky Fall 2017 Traveling Handbell Workshops
This fall, an experienced handbell clinician will travel to your church or location and lead your rehearsal with your music. Directors will consult with the clinician prior to the event to highlight areas of growth for the choir. Sessions will be available between mid-September and early November according to your rehearsal schedule. The cost for up to a 2 hour rehearsal will be $50 for your entire choir. Please register by contacting Patty Saunders, your Kentucky State Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the process!
- Indiana: Lindsey Horty, email@example.com
- Kentucky: Patty Saunders, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michigan: Sue Scott, email@example.com
- Ohio: Stephanie Nash, firstname.lastname@example.org
- West Virginia: Jane Charnock, email@example.com
- Registration Questions: Dave Baker, firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Questions: Susan Oxley, email@example.com