We would love to have your support!
Area 5 offers advertising space for your organization in our Festival program. Festivals occur annually each Spring and bring in approximately 300-700 attendees. Each attendee receives a program, as well as all clinicians and board members.
Fees for print-ready PDF advertisements:
- $25 for quarter page, approx 2″ (W) X 4″ (H)
- $50 for half page, approx 5″ (W) X 4″ (H)
- $100 for full page, approx 5″ (W) X 8″ (H)
Specifications for advertising artwork:
- PDF files for artwork to the exact size of the ad.
- Black ink / Grayscale artwork only. Any color artwork submitted will print in black ink.
- 300 dpi minimum resolution (“print quality”, “press quality” or “high quality”).
- Avoid using screen-grabs or pictures copied direct from websites as they look fine on a monitor but will look very poor when printed.
NOTE: Area 5 does not currently offer advertising on our website.
We are currently accepting advertisements for our 2017 Spring Festival programs:
- March 10-11, 2017 in Covington, Kentucky
- April 28-29, 2017 in Lansing, Michigan
Please indicate the size of the ad, the event programs where you’d like your add to appear (Covington or Lansing), and send with payment to the address below. To advertise at both events please double the fee. The deadline for Covington submissions is February 1, 2017. The deadline for Lansing submissions is March 15, 2017.
Send payment (payable to Handbell Musicians of America, Area 5) to:
Dave Baker, Treasurer
1917 S Centennial Ave
New Palestine, IN 46163
Send your print-ready (black and white only) PDF advertisement to:
Ann Wood, Secretary
Thank you for your interest!